Are you an Assistant Quantity Surveyor with experience on education, health or leisure projects? Are you looking to join and be rewarded by an award winning main contractor?
If the answer is yes, please read on as this is a rare opportunity.
Benefits of this main contractor includes:
- Working on varied projects across a multiple of sectors including education, health, leisure, commercial etc
- Outstanding reputation in the region
- Progression, internal development and progression
- Private healthcare
- Car/Car Allowance
- Strong pipeline work
- Projects within the Oxfordshire region, so future works will always be local
Responsibilities of the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor includes:
- Assisting with procuring subcontractors
- Assisting to manage subcontractor accounts
- Assisting with CVR's
- Assisting with valuations/variations
- Assisting with cash flow forecasts
- Assisting with final accounts
Requirements of the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor includes:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or relevant experience
CV's are being reviewed as soon as possible, please contact Joanne Garrett directly for further information.
Sector: Main Contracting
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 plus bonus and full benefits package