Are you an Assistant Site Manager with experience on projects such as education, health or leisure? Are you from an academic or trade background?
If the answer is yes, please read on as this is a rare opportunity.
Benefits of this main contractor includes:
- Working on some of the most prestigious projects on the market
- Outstanding reputation in the region
- Progression, internal development and progression
- Private healthcare
- Car/Car Allowance
- Strong pipeline work
- Projects within the Oxfordshire region, so future works will always be local
Responsibilities of the successful Assistant Site Manager include:
- Assisting with health and safety
- Managing trades and labour
- Assisting with QA
- Assisting the Site Manager to ensure the project is completed on time and on budget
- O&M Manuals
Requirements of the successful Assistant Site Manager includes:
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Academic or trades background
CV's are being reviewed as soon as possible, please contact Joanne Garrett directly for further information.
Sector: Main Contracting
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 plus package and bonus