Are you a Quantity Surveyor with experience on external packages such as roofing, cladding etc? Are you looking to join an award winning main contractor?
If the answer is yes, please read on as this is a very rare opportunity to join this business.
Benefits of this main contractor includes:
- Rarely recruits due to an extremely low staff turnover
- Working with some very prestigious clients
- Progression and development internally within the business
- Sustainably growing
- Full benefits package includes car/car allowance, pension, healthcare etc
- Varied projects across multiple sectors including residential, leisure, retail etc
Responsibilities of the successful Quantity Surveyor includes:
- Managing subcontractor accounts
- Procuring subcontractors
- Cash flow forecasting
- Final accounts
Requirements of the successful Quantity Surveyor includes:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying OR relevant experience
- Project experience on extenals
CV's are being reviewed as soon as possible, please contact Joanne Garrett directly for further information.
Sector: Main Contracting
Location: Potters Bar
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000-£60,000 plus full benefits package