Are you a Quantity Surveyor? Perhaps you are a graduate or trainee looking to learn and progress? Or perhaps you are a Quantity Surveyor who is looking to work closer to home?
If the answer is yes, please read on as this is a very rare opportunity to join this business.
Benefits of this main contractor includes:
- Extremely low staff turnover
- Working on prestigious projects for prestigious clients
- Car/car allowance
- Sustainably growing contractor
- Working on varied projects including refurbishment, fit out etc
Responsibilities of the successful Quantity Surveyor includes:
- Procuring subcontractors
- Managing subcontractor accounts
- Cash flow forecasts
- Final Accounts
Requirements of the successful Quantity Surveyor includes:
- Subcontractor or main contractor background
CV's are being reviewed as soon as possible, please contact Joanne Garrett for further information.
Sector: Main Contracting
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000-£50,000 plus full benefits package