Are you a Senior Site Manager? Or are you a Site Manager looking for the next step up? Have you got main contracting experience working on the likes of education, residential or leisure projects?
If the answer is yes, please read on.
Benefits of this company includes:
- Working with numerous repeat clients
- Very low staff turnover
- Sustainably expanding business
- Progression and development internally within the business
- Working on varied projects such as leisure, education and residential to name a few
- This company chooses the projects they want to work on and as a result turn down tenders!
- Lots of architecturally unique projects
- Car/car allowance
Responsibilities of the successful Senior Site Manager includes:
- Managing health and safety
- Reporting to a visiting Contracts Manager
- Managing all trades, labour and subcontractors
- Ensuring the project is completed on time and on budget
- Liaising with the client
Requirements of the successful Senior Site Manager includes:
- HND/HNC/Degree in Construction Management or relevant trades background
- CSCS Management card
- First Aid
- Longevity to previous employers
CV's are being reviewed as soon as possible, please contact Joanne Garrett directly for further information.
Sector: Main Contracting
Location: Potters Bar
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £55,000-£60,000 plus full benefits package