Have you got experience in temporary works? Perhaps you are a Civil Engineer or have a Degree in Civil Engineering? Are you looking to join an award winning main contractor?
If the answer is yes, please read on as this is a rare opportunity.
Benefits of this company include:
- Very low staff turnover
- Car or car allowance
- Mileage/fuel card
- Working on varied projects including health, education and residential to name a few
- Distinct routes for progression
- Exposure with the operational and design side of the business
- Local projects so travel will be minimal
- Progression, training and development internally within the business including chartership if applicable
Responsibilities of the successful Temporary Works Manager includes:
- Analysing temporary works designs and sub contractor designs
- Providing technical advice to the operations and design teams
- Assessing and controlling temporary works risks
- Temporary Works inspections
- Providing advice for tender submissions
Requirements of the successful Temporary Works Manager includes:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or relevant experience
- Knowledge of temporary works
CV's are being reviewed as soon as possible, please contact Joanne Garrett for further information.
Sector: Main Contracting
Contract type: Permanent