Are you a Buyer in the Construction Industry? Have you had experience in procuring various construction materials?
If the answer is yes, please read on as this is a rare opportunity to join this business.
Benefits of this main contractor includes:
- Working on some of the most prestigious projects on the market
- Private health care
- Car/Car Allowance
- Low staff turnover
- Extremely good pipeline of projects for the future
Responsibilities of the successful Buyer includes:
- Liaising with site teams regarding materials required
- Ensuring materials procured are on budget or below
- Look into alternative materials when necessary
- Ensuring materials supplied do not effect budget or programme
- Assisting esitmators and commercial teams with budgets
- Ensuring electrical items are PAT tested
- Maintain the supplier database
- Assist to ensure invoices are paid
CV's are being reviewed as soon as possible. Please contact Joanne Garrett directly for further information.
Sector: Main Contracting
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £48,000-£50,000 plus full benefits package