Fit-out Project Manager
A leading specialist Fit-out Contractor are seeking an ambitious and driven Fit-out Project Manager to work within their team. My client have an increased turnover in excess of £100 Million and are rapidly growing, this is a perfect time to join this firm. The Project Manager will be running the day to day operations on prestigious projects in London covering a range of sectors, commercial & high end residential mainly. Project values vary anywhere from £2 million - £35 million.
The ideal individual will have a lot of key responsibilities that will include;
- Programming Contracts
- Controlling all commercial aspects of each project from inception through to completion
- Head up client meetings and associated issues
- Put in place Health & Safety plans
- Motivating and inspiring teams
- Liaising on all levels to ensure effective communication is always maintained
- Hand over projects on time and to budget and quality
- Managing the client relationship from start to finish
- Managing multiple projects varying in size at any given time
- Following all projects through all stages from start to hand over through to final accounts
As Project Manager you will be required to be a self-motivated individual that is autonomous in your role, with a proven track record of delivering successful projects in this sector. This person must be capable of managing all aspects of the project works, be dynamic and eager to drive projects forward.
For this role, the ideal candidate MUST have a minimum 3 years project management experience of similar projects.
This is a highly exciting opportunity for an individual looking for a real challenge. This client provide continuous career opportunities and training along with great employee benefits.
To discuss confidentially please contact me on either 01923 281 044/07827 960 865. Alternatively I can be contacted via email: email@example.com
Sector: Fitout - Commercial
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000