Site Engineer - Civils
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK's leading civils contractors.
My client have opened up a new office in Hampshire and are looking for a Site Engineer to join the team and look after all of the setting out/survey works on the numerous projects won out of this region.
This role will suit motivated Site Engineers who eventually want to manage engineers and oversee all works on all projects through this new office.
- Proven experience in site engineering on civils/externals - ie drainage, roads, foundations etc
- Experience in residential projects are preferable
- H&S conscious is highly important
- Good working knowledge of Autocad
Qualification & Education Requirements:
• Ideally hold a civil engineering degree or equivalent experience.
• CSCS Card
• MS Office software, particularly MS Excel and MS Word
Salary and Benefits:
Attractive Salary and package to the right candidate with the relevant industry experience.
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000